Responsive Calculators - Embedded
- Links that will bring up a responsive calc, either in-line in the current page, or in a pop-up window
- Embedded, live calcs, stationary in page.
Page Labels, Breadcrumbs
- We need to ensure users know what page they're on - page labels. Breadcrumbs?
Section Header Pages
- If we have a section header in navigation, like Tools & Advice, when the user clicks on that section header link, he should be taken to a Tools & Advice page (summary?), not to the 1st page under Tools & Advice - the 1st page is now Mortgages.
Individual Calc Page Content
The standalone home loan calc is up at https://simply-visual.squarespace.com/homeloan. The calc pages shouldn't (don't need to) repeat the contents of the cacl - title and calc description. What's the basic idea for calc page content?
- Amit suggests a link - top, left, right - to a Camtasia-like video showing how to solve for 3 different scenarios.
- Amit suggests top bullet items that show all the dropdown questions, if they exist in the calc (say, "use the dropdown selections..."
- Amit suggest if a calc has no dropdowns, then list a 1/2 dozen bullet items with questions the calc can answer.
Developer Change Log (enter in LIFO order)
2015.5.27 - RIEGER
- made the biweekly calc a LIVE calc (embeded element) on https://simply-visual.squarespace.com/config#/pages|/calc-mortgage-bi-weekly-payments
- made the fixed vs. adjustable calc a LIVE calc (embedded element) on https://simply-visual.squarespace.com/config#/pages|/calc-mortgage
- made the mortgage points calc a LIVE calc (embedded element) on https://simply-visual.squarespace.com/config#/pages|/calc-mortgage-pay-more-points
- added images to https://simply-visual.squarespace.com/config#/pages|/design-people-budgeting and https://simply-visual.squarespace.com/config#/pages|/logos